As a device for wiring and connecting between fiber optic cables and fiber optic communications equipment, the fixed type optical distribution frame integrates fiber splicing, storage and cable connecting in a single unit. It is able to manage both bunchy cables and ribbon cables.
Due to large work space, the fiber distribution frame allows for connecting and management of fiber optic pigtails, cables and adapters. Made of cold-rolled sheet, the 19" standard size optical distribution frame has a metal front door and it can be mounted on the existing wiring rack.
Features of Fixed Type Optical Distribution Frame
1. The fiber optic splice box made of cold rolled sheet undergoes electrostatic spraying, which ensures superior surface quality and longer service life.
2. The fiber optic cassette, the main important of the fiber splice box, is made of ABS and every splice cassette has 12 ports.
3. The optical distribution frame is compatible with fiber optic adapters of FC, SC, LC, or ST type.
4. The drawer type work area allows for easy cable management.
5. 19''standard distribution frame
6. Four cable entries are at the back of the cabinet of the fiber optic distributor.
7. Suitable for single core, ribbon and bunchy cables
8. Reasonable structure design ensures orderly management of cable
9. Rack-mounted and fixed structure designs suitable for indoor circumstances
10. Coming with a metal front door
11. The spraying color is optional and it can be white, black, grey, etc.
12. The core number can be customized and it can be 12, 24, 48 or 96.
Applications of the Optical Distribution Frame
1. Introducing and fixing cables in wiring room and equipment room
2. Splicing and protection of optical fibers
3. Storage, connection and management of patch cords and pigtails
4. Telecommunications and CATV
5. FTTH, LANs and WANs
|Type: ODF-RF12||12-core||1U:420x300x44.5 mm||1 Splice Tray|
|Type: ODF-RF24||24-core||1U:420x300x44.5 mm||2 Splice Trays|
|Standard Working Wavelength||850nm, 1,310nm, 1,550nm|