As its name indicates, this optical distribution frame can be conveniently pull out like a drawer. The same all other fiber splice boxes, it is widely utilized for wiring and connection between fiber optic cables and fiber optic equipment.
Integrating functions such as fiber splicing, management and connection, the fiber optic distribution frame supports management of both bunchy and ribbon fibers. With larger space, our pull-out style optical distribution frame is great for connecting and management of fiber optic pigtails, cables and adapters.
With standard 19" size, the fiber distribution frame is made of cold-rolled sheet and it comes with a metal front door. Its drawer guide rails allows it to be pulled out effortlessly. The optical distribution frame can be installed on the existing wiring rack.
Features of the Pull-out Type Optical Distribution Frame
1. Made of cold-rolled sheet and processed by electrostatic spraying
2. The splice tray is made of ABS and every tray has 12 ports.
3. The adapter used can be FC, SC, LC, or ST type.
4. The drawer type work area allows for easy cable management.
5. 19" standard distribution frame
6. Four cable entries are available at the back of the fiber optic splice box.
7. Suitable for single core, ribbon and bunchy cables
8. Reasonable structure design ensures orderly management of cables.
9. Rack-mounted and pull-out type, suitable for indoor circumstances
10. Available with a metal front door
11. The spraying color is optional and it can be white, black, grey, etc.
12. We can design and produce optical distribution frames according to client-side demands on fiber core number, from 12, 24, 48 to 96.
Applications of the Optical Distribution Frame
1. Introducing and fixing cables in wiring room and equipment room
2. Splicing and protection of optical fibers
3. Storage, connection and management of patch cords and pigtails
4. Telecommunications and CATV
5. FTTH, LANs and WANs
|Type: ODF-RS24A||24-core||482*328*70 mm||2 Splice Trays|
|Type: ODF-RS48A||48-core||482*328*100 mm||4 Splice Trays|
|Type: ODF-RS72A||72-core||482*328*133 mm||6 Splice Trays|
|Type: ODF-RS96A||96-core||482*328*166 mm||8 Splice Trays|
|Type: ODF-RS144A||144-core||482*328*232 mm||12 Splice Trays|
|Standard Working Wavelength||850nm, 1,310nm, 1,550nm|