Fiber optic adapter is mainly used for connection and fixing of optical fiber connectors. With precise ceramic sleeve, this range of fiber optic components could ensure perfect alignment between ferrules of the two connectors combined. Therefore, optical signal is transmitted through the fiber connectors with little insertion loss.
As a dedicated fiber optic adapter manufacturer, we can supply SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, D4, and DIN fiber adapters. The first four types are the most widely used ones. These fiber optic couplers can always be seen on base stations of fiber-optic communication systems, optical distribution frames (ODF) in computer rooms, communication devices and kinds of test instruments.
Advantages of the Fiber Optic Adapter
1. Our range of fiber optic cable adapter has consistent good quality as is proven by repeated tests. It is interchangeable with similar devices built to the same standards.
2. Low insertion loss means there is little reduction in light intensity along the transmission router.
3. High reliability
4. Compliant with the IEC and ROHS standards
Applications of the Fiber Optic Adapter
1. Testing instruments
2. Connection between devices
3. Connection between fiber optic patch cords
4. CATV, MANs, WANs
|Mating Connector Type||SC,LC,FC,ST,MU,D4,DIN|
|Fiber Type of Connector||Single mode||Multimode|
|Adapter Color||Blue, green, metallic||Cream-colored, metallic|
|Testing Wavelength||1,310nm, 1,550nm||850nm, 1,300nm|
|Insertion Loss||Typical≤0.15dB,max.≤0.20dB||Typical≤0.15dB, max.≤0.20dB|
|Durability||1,000 Mating, max≤0.20dB|
|Channel Number||Single core, dual-core, four cores|
|Housing Material||Plastic or metal|
|Alignment Sleeve||Ceramic (ZrO2) or customized|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ℃ to +85℃|