This range of fiber optic patch cord features armored fiber optic cable which ensures extended service life. Because of the armored fiber cable, the fiber patch cord is enabled to be utilized in many harsh conditions and can effectively prevent damage caused by rats biting, humidity, crushing and stretching. The armored fiber optic patch cord plays an important role for connection of fiber optic devices inside computer rooms and buildings.
Our company has been an armored fiber optic patch cord manufacturer for about a decade. Our fiber optical patch cord comes in different types including simplex, duplex and wispy multiple cores. Owning rich production management experience, we are able to satisfy customer specific requirements.
Why Our Armored Fiber Optic Patch Cords?
1. The fiber optic patch cable is great for use in various kinds of harsh conditions, as the stainless steel armoring for fiber can protect the product form damage caused by rats biting.
2. High stability
3. Low insertion loss and high return loss
4. Good interchangeability
5. Various cable types are available
Applications of the Armored Fiber Optic Patch Cord
1. Passive optical network
2. Data exchange network
3. Telecommunication network
4. CATV, LANs and WANs
5. Underground network system
6. Outdoor circumstances in need of preventing damage caused by rats or insects biting.
7. Suitable for field environment because the optical fiber patch cord achieves high bending resistance and crush resistance
8. Can be used in places where there are many construction difficulties and there are many changes of external environment.
|Single mode fiber patch cord||Multimode fiber patch cord|
|Testing Wavelength||1,310nm, 1,550nm||850nm, 1,300nm|
|Insertion Loss||Typical≤0.20dB, max.≤0.30dB||Typical≤0.15dB, max.≤0.25dB|
|Durability||1,000 Mating, typical≤0.20dB|
|Tensile Strength||≥120N(0.9mm type not included) or customized|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Fiber Type||Cable Type||Connector type||Tail Sleeve Diameter||Tail Sleeve color||Ferrule End Face||Cord Length|
|Single Mode: 9/125μm||Simplex||SC||0.9mm||Creamed-color||UPC||Customized|
Note: please contact our clerks for more information.Cable Structure Diagram