|MT-RJ Fiber Optic Patch Cord||MPO Optic Fiber Patch Cord||MPO Fiber Optic Patch Cord||MPO Fiber Optic Patch Cord|
As a fiber optic patch cord manufacturer with approx. a decade industry experience, we can supply MT-RJ and MPO fiber optic patch cables which are highly demanded in fiber optic communication systems with high density optical fibers. Our MT-RJ fiber optic patch cord has two subtypes which are duplex 2.0mm and simplex 3.0mm fiber optic jumpers. Transfer type MPO comes in many types such as bunchy and ribbon type. It can be split into 2 to 24 cores 0.9mm or 2mm fiber branch though a splitter (round or square). The connector type and the length of fiber patch cord can be decided by customers. Our product conforms to Telcordia GR-326, IEC and RoHS standards.
Features of the Fiber Optic Patch Cord
1. MT-RJ patch lead is compliant with TIA/EIA 568-A standard.
2. Double ferrule deign is available.
3. Low insertion loss and RJ-45 structure design
4. High quality ferrule and accurate alignment by PIN and PIN hole
5. MPO fiber optic patch cord comes in many types and design blueprint can be provided quickly.
6. MTP is optional.
Applications of the Fiber Optic Patch Cord
1. The optical fiber patch cord can be used as the wiring for local area network between different enterprise buildings
2. Connection of optical links in optical active devices
3. Wiring in communication base station and distribution case
4. Connection of optical signals in computer rooms of residential communities, industrial parks and commercial buildings
5. Intensive building wiring system
6. Optical fiber communication system, CATV and telecommunication network
7. LANs and WANs
|Matched Connector Type||MTRJ,MPO,MTP|
|Fiber Type||Single mode||Multimode(PC)|
|Operating Bandwidth Range||1,250~1,650nm||850nm, 1,300nm|
|Testing Wavelength||1,310nm, 1,550nm||850nm, 1,300nm|
|Ferrule End Face||MPO: APC; MT-RJ: PC||PC|
|Insertion Loss|| MT-RJ: typical≤0.40dB, max.≤0.50dB
MPO: typical≤0.50dB, max.≤0.70 dB
| MT-RJ:typical≤0.25dB, max.≤0.30dB
MPO: typical≤0.40dB, max.≤0.50dB
|Applicable Cable Type|| MTRJ: duplex∮2.0mm or single cable duplex∮3.0mm
MPO: bunchy or ribbon type cable
|Durability||500 Mating, typical≤0.20dB|
|Tensile Force||≥120N(except 0.9mm cable)or customized|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Fiber Type||Cable Type||Connector PIN Type||Tail Sleeve Diameter||Tail Sleeve color||Ferrule End Face||Cord Length|
|SM: 9/125μm|| Single cable duplex,
|MM: 62.5/125μm||Ribbon cable||
||Sleeve with fiber||
|MM: OM3||Bunchy cable||