|SC Connector||LC Connector||FFC Connector||ST Connector|
|MU Connector||DIN Connector||D4 Connector|
The fiber optic connector is one of the most basic components in optical fiber communications system. The earliest few types including FC connector, SC connector and MU connector were developed by NTT in Japan and the Germany designed DIN 47256 type. In order to reduce footprint, Bell Labs developed the LC fiber connector with a small volume to save space. With rapid advances in fiber optic technology over the past decades, these fiber optic connectors have gained widespread popularity in the world.
Our company has started working with the National Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications since 1998. Headed for commercialization of optical fiber technology, we have made the first SC fiber optic connector in China. Later, LC and FC optical connectors were created to meet the increasing market demands. Products from our company are built to IEC standard and industrial standard GR-326.
We also employ a third-party specialist to inspect and verify the quality of our components to be used in the production of our fiber optic connectors. Assessments show that our raw material is compliant with related Chinese standard and ROHS standard.
Ever since the foundation of marketing center and R&D center in Shenzhen in 2005, our fiber optic connectors have sold pretty well in foreign countries, such as America, Germany, Korea, and Japan. Thus far, we have drawn a lot of praise from these international customers.
Of course our optic fiber connector can be specially made to meet customer specific requirements.
Three Kinds of Ferrule of SC Fiber Optic Connector
Benefits of ARK Fiber Optic Connectors
1. Corrosion resistant and durable
2. Low insertion loss
3. Ceramic, metal and plastic ferrules are available.
4. Different models offer various kinds of tail sleeves and colors.
5. SC and LC type optical fiber connectors can be equipped with a tail sleeve bent at 45 or 90 degrees.
6. Mechanical properties of SC/FC connector meet standards of IEC 874-7 and CECC 86115-80.
7. Mechanical properties of SC type conform to EN 50173 and EIA-568-A standards.
8. ST fiber connector is compliant with IEC 874-10, CECC BFOC/2.5 and AT&T-STII standards.
9. Mechanical properties of LC fiber optic connector complies with IEC 11801, EIA 568A and FOCIS10 standards.
10. Mechanical properties of MU connector are in accordance with IEC 61754-6 and JIS C5983 standards.
1. Through curing and grinding processes, the fiber optic connector, along with various fibers, can be made into different kinds of patch cords and pigtails.
2. Optical fiber communication system, active devices and optical fiber sensors
3. Communication machine rooms
5. Transmission equipment of fiber-optic link and national defense equipment
6. LANs and WANs
7. Telecommunication network and CATV
8. System debugging
Design and test of all the fiber optic connectors conform to many standards including IEC 60874-7, CECC 86115-801, Bellcore/Telcordia GR-326, EIA/TIA 604-3A, EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed., EN 50173, JIS C5973 F04, ICEA-596, IEC60793-2-10 A1a, ITU-T G.651 or IEC60793-2-10 A1b or ITU-T G.652 ( based on fiber type), Belcore/Telcordia GR-409-CORE, IEC 793, IEC 794-1-E1, IEC 794-1-E3, UL1666/901 (UL-cable) and EIA/TIA455.
Connector kit and components for fiber optic connectors are all available.
Specifications of ARK Fiber Optic ConnectorsSpecifications of ARK Fiber Optic Connectors
|Connector Type||SC, LC, FC, ST, MU, D4, DIN|
|Fiber Type||Single mode fiber connector||Multimode fiber connector|
|Testing Wavelength||1,310nm, 1,550nm||850nm, ,1300nm|
|Insertion Loss||Typical≤0.20dB, max.≤0.30dB||Typical≤0.15dB, max.≤0.25dB|
|Return Loss||UPC ≥50.0dB,APC ≥60.0dB||≥35.0dB|
|Durability||Mating 1,000, typical≤0.20dB|
|Fiber External Diameter||∮ 0.9mm / ∮ 1.8mm & ∮ 2.0mm / ∮ 3.0mm ( Only for MU:∮ 0.9mm / ∮ 2.0mm )|
|Ferrule External Diameter||∮ 2.5mm :SC, FC,ST,DIN; ∮ 2.0mm :D4; ∮ 1.25mm :LC,MU|
|Degree of Tail Sleeve||SC,LC(45 or 90 degrees)|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||- 40℃ to +85℃|
|Ferrule Size||Pore size:125.3+1/-0μm, concentricity≤1.0μm||Pore size:127+3/-0μm, concentricity≤3.0μm|